Converting Videos Using Movavi Video Converter
Changing the format of videos may seem rather easy on the surface, but there are often several challenges involved. For starters, many converters tend to be fairly technical and require a decent understanding of video settings, and knowing which format you should convert to in the first place can be tricky.
If you’re looking for an easy way to convert videos to the ‘right’ format for certain devices, Movavi Video Converter is your ticket to doing so. From start to finish it is a slick and user-friendly little software that will simplify video conversions and make it wholly accessible even if you have little or no understanding of video formats and settings.
To convert any video you just have to add it to Movavi Video Converter, choose a format, and click on the ‘Convert’ button. If you aren’t sure which format to use, you can lean on the hundreds of built-in presets that will help to automatically use the best video format and settings for various devices – including mobile devices and online video-sharing platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and so on.
That should let you convert your videos without any hassle, regardless of whether you know much about video formats and settings. However, the truth is that it converting video formats is far from the only thing Movavi Video Converter can do. With its features you could also:
- Convert audio and image files between different formats.
- Split videos into segments and trim out unnecessary parts or merge clips together.
- Improve the video quality by manually or automatically adjusting the color settings.
- Compress videos to reduce the file size and conserve storage space.
- Create animated GIFs out of short video clips.
- Extract the audio tracks from videos and save them as audio files.
- Grab screenshots from individual frames of video.
- Insert captions and customize them so that they look completely unique.
As you can see regardless of the type of media files you’re dealing with, Movavi Video Converter will help you to switch them into the format that you need. On top of that, its features will open up several other opportunities that you may want to pursue, and even let you ensure that none of your files take up too much space on your hard drive. In short, it is powerful enough that you should be able to handle most scenarios involving media files.