1,2,3,.. And You Are All Set For Healthy Skin!
Healthy, glowing and bright skin is not just about having a DNA; instead, it’s about your lifestyle, healthy habits and your positive attitude toward the skin. Not just that these traits make you feel good, it also put a great impact on how you see yourself.
So, stop throwing the tantrums saying, “Why, God why I haven’t asked for much!” have a look at the four easy steps how you can have a healthy skin:
Clean, Clean And Cleanse:
Cleansing will help make your skin oil-free, dust and sweat-free that got stuck on your skin throughout the day. Make a habit of doing it throughout the day and night and make your skin feel fresh. Make sure you chose cleanser according to your skin type.
While applying, move hands in circular motion to avoid wrinkles. Also, keep your hands clean before applying cleanser on the face and make sure it doesn’t have any acne. If there are any, have an acne treatment to prevent skin from damaging.
Tone It Out!
Of course, you might think of toning as an unnecessary step; it offers many benefits on the skin. Also, skin toning will make your skin absorb moisturizer. It also minimizes the appearance of open pores.
So, pick the one according to the skin type as there are many toners who offer anticipatory effects with others having Ph balance factors. After cleansing, apply them with a cotton ball.
In addition, if you are using tonner for the first time, pick a mild one or do a patch test to check if it suits you. Don’t go for the citrus based toners or the one having alcohol.
Scrum And Exfoliate:
You probably know that our skin shed millions of skin cells, but sometimes these cells get buildup on the skin’s surface and need exfoliation to remove them.
Mild scrubbing or exfoliating will remove all the dead cells from the skin making it more healthy. If you have any blemishes, blackheads or breakouts, scrubbing is a must!
Hydrate It: Moisturize!
Moisturizing skin is more like adding a protective layer on the skin making it feel fresh and healthy. Moisturizing will lock the natural moisture of the skin and keep it hydrated all day. Just pick the one that best suits your skin and applies it.
There is a cream-based moisturizer, and then there are lotion-and the gel-based for sensitive and soft skin.
Now that you know the easy three-step formula of maintaining healthy skin, have a look at the common skin types:
- Dry skin: Dry skin has a moisture barrier from which the moisture keeps on escaping. This makes skin dry and itchy and more susceptible to skin allergies. Dry skin is more irritating and more prone to aging and wrinkles.
- Oily skin: If your skin is constantly blotting and feels greasy, you have oily skin. Oily skin has large sebaceous glands that produce oil in the skin.
- Normal skin: Normal skin is a balance of both dry, oily and sensitive skin.
- Combination skin: If your skin feels dry from one side with t-areas being more oily, you have combination skin. Such skin has more than one texture and is often the combination of two skins.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin can cause irritation, redness, and acne.
- Aging skin: If your skin has fine lines, constant dark spots, and wrinkles, you have aging skin.
Finding a skin care routine that works perfectly for your skin seems like a never-ending quest. And with a multitude of products and tips, it would be difficult to choose where to focus. However, the above steps will help you get the best!