VideoProc Review -The best video editor for 4K UHD [Giveaway + Win 1 year license]
VideoProc is a video processing tool that helps users edit, resize, adjust and transcode their 4K UHD videos.
It stands out for many features, especially to take advantage of a full acceleration of the GPU , this allows you to process videos quickly.
But VideoProc is much more than a tool for processing videos , you can also download videos online, record webcam / screen at the same time, record the screen of the iPhone without red bar, etc.
The software is also available for Mac OS X and Windows users.
VideoProc has been developed to be the first 4K and HD video processing tool .
Unlike the traditional video converter with limited functions, VideoProc is responsible for covering all the needs in the work of processing videos , such as editing, resizing, adjusting and video encoding / decoding.
It stands out for processing videos in the simplest way , with a speed 47 times faster and less use of the CPU , thanks to its level 3 hardware acceleration .
It is not necessary to have knowledge of video editing to create amazing and spectacular videos.
VideoProc provides an unprecedented simplicity in the processing of video sequences: iPhone, GoPro, digital camera, drones, baby monitor, recording screen capture videos and webcams, video segments downloaded from Facebook, Twitter and other sites.
A great help for iPhone users
VideoProc is almost essential to solve different problems encountered by iPhone users when editing or playing videos .
Format and codec
- MKV, FLV, AVI videos can not be played on the iPhone.
- Failure to play 4K HEVC iPhone videos on other devices.
- You can not import videos from iPhone HEVC, VBR to Premiere.
- Problems to edit videos on the small screen of the iPhone.
- Complicated editing operations on the iPhone.
- You can not export 4K 60fps videos after editing them on the iPhone.
- The iPhone becomes slow or gets stuck when editing large videos.
Ratio of size, length and appearance of the video
- Big waste of time uploading big 4K and HD videos to YouTube.
- Videos exceed the lifetime limit of video sharing sites.
- The video image is cropped after uploading to Instagram.
- Playback of videos with non-standard aspect ratio.
Resolution of videos and quality
- The quality of HD video becomes bad after uploading it to YouTube.
- Red bar in the videos recorded by the iPhone’s screen recorder.
- Shaky videos, video image with noise.
- The videos recorded at night are dim and fuzzy
How does VideoProc help iPhone users?
The solution to the problems described above , for iPhone users, is amply offered by VideoProc.
- Basic Edition : processes large HD / 4K sequences of iPhone and iPad. Trim clips, cut, trim, merge, rotate, flip, change the aspect ratio, apply effects to videos and more.
- Advanced or Pro editing : stabilize unstable videos, eliminate background noise, take snapshots, make GIFs, correct fisheye distortion, force A / V synchronization, add watermarks, color and audio settings, lighten faint videos , accelerate / reduce the video from 0.1x to 16x, etc.
- Transcode iPhone videos : solves the problem of incompatibility of video format. Play iPhone HEVC, H.264 on PC / Mac, TV, Android, etc.
- From video to iPhone : 370 input codecs and more than 420 output formats. From MKV / AVI / WMV / MP4 / FLV and more to iPhone HEVC, H.264.
- Convert video to audio : create ringtones for iPhone (m4r), download videos and transcode to MP3 for iPhone.
- Change the frame rate : iPhone 60fps at 30fps, etc. Adjust audio settings.
- Adjust the bit rate, change the video resolution, reduced scale, higher video scale.
- Cut, cut, cut video, change the video codec.
Why should iPhone users choose VideoProc?
There are many reasons to opt for this complete tool for processing videos, these are 8 of these reasons:
- Video processing speed 47 times greater, thanks to the acceleration technology of Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs.
- Powerful 4K video processing capabilities, high image speed and large video files.
- Compatible with all video formats . Support to decode and encode HEVC and VBR videos.
- Quality video output without losses thanks to deinterlacing technology and a high quality engine.
- Complete tool for video processing that integrates the functions of dozens of programs.
- Equipped with basic and advanced video processing tools . Suitable for both amateurs and advanced users.
- Intuitive user interface and simple operations. Finish the video processing tasks with just a few clicks.
- Fluid and stable operation, to forget the annoying problems of slowing down or closures.
Do you want a free license of VideoProc?
Now you have the opportunity to get a free license for one year of this complete and powerful software for video processing.
If you want to obtain this free license, follow these simple steps :
- Go to the VideoProc page and click on the ” Enter to Win ” button.
- Indicates a valid email and generates a unique referral link.
- Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, forums, blog, etc.
- Refer 10 friends and get a free VideoProc license for 1 year.
These are some links that may interest you, to know how to get much more out of this fantastic tool for video processing.
For example, here you will learn how to resize an iPhone video and here how to convert from HEVC to H.264.