Buying Apartments for Sale in United Arab Emirates
The property market in the Middle East is no more flourishing than in the UAE, where it has been developing successfully since the beginning of this year.
Having an apartment is one of the achievements that we all dream of. Now having this type of housing in the heart of the UAE is a dream come true. There are so many apartments for sale in the United Arab Emirates, and you can never run out of ideas when it comes to choosing one of them for you and your family. You can buy a suitable property in Dubai in installments, you can rent it monthly, make a down payment or, even better, pay the full amount, and you have an apartment in the UAE. The official website https://emirates.estate/ shares the article about how to buy the best real estate in Dubai.
Who can buy real estate in the UAE?
In the UAE, the rules regarding who can buy real estate vary depending on the emirate and the type of property. Here are some general guidelines:
- UAE Nationals: Emirati citizens have the right to buy and own property in any part of the UAE without restrictions.
- GCC Nationals: Nationals of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, and the UAE, generally have the right to buy property in the UAE, subject to certain regulations and approvals.
- Expatriate Residents: Non-UAE nationals who hold a valid residency visa in the UAE may be eligible to purchase property in certain designated areas. Each emirate has its own regulations specifying the areas where expatriates can own property. For example, in Dubai, expatriate residents can own property in designated freehold areas.
- Foreign Companies: Foreign companies, including those based outside the UAE, may be permitted to buy property in designated areas for business purposes. The specific rules and regulations vary depending on the emirate.
It’s important to note that ownership of property by non-UAE nationals and foreign companies is typically in the form of leasehold or usufruct rights, which grants the right to use and benefit from the property for a specified period of time.
Before buying a property in Dubai
What you should take into account before buying real estate in Dubai? You should keep this important information in mind:
- Amenities available in the community, including proximity to educational and medical institutions
- Maintenance costs. Each of them is a complex part in itself, and in order to do it correctly, you need to either do extensive research or save time by consulting with a real estate consultant.
Where to buy an apartment in Dubai
- You can buy the right flat in the UAE either from a developer, through “off-plan” construction, or from a seller. When buying an off-plan flat in Dubai, buyers will need to provide their passport with a booking form that sets out the terms of the transaction. The booking amount of 10-25% is paid for writing a sales purchase agreement (SPA), which obliges both parties to conclude a transaction.
- When buying a flat in Dubai from a private seller, it is necessary to prepare a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the buyer and the seller. This agreement sets out the terms and conditions of the transaction.
How to ensure a high ROI in Dubai
If the main goal is to buy a property for sale in Business Bay in Dubai, it is important to study the housing market and study the types of real estate that bring the greatest rental yield.
Here are the tips for achieving a high ROI:
- Choose small apartments in communities with developed infrastructure, private or public beaches, shopping centers, as well as near the main communications and basic amenities.
- Resale of small-sized flats is faster and offers better price compared to larger ones.
Buying an apartment for sale in the UAE
- Can you buy a flat for sale in the UAE if you are not a citizen of this country?
Yes, citizens from other countries can buy real estate in the UAE in the so-called freehold areas. This gives them the chance to buy, sell and rent out their apartments. Real estate in Dubai for a foreigner is situated only in unique places indicated by the government.
- Where can foreigners buy properties in the country?
Foreign nationals can buy an investment property in Dubai in freehold zones. In addition, investors can find these places among the most popular districts of the emirate, and they will have a great deal of types of housing to choose from.
- 10 Things You Should Know About the UAE Work Visa Process
- Five Fit Out Trends in Dubai that are Here to Stay
- Small Guide on Benefits of Dubai Mainland Company Formation
- The Developing Tendency of Co-working Space in Dubai
- The Best 18 Russian Restaurants in Dubai
Tips to find an apartment in the UAE
The United Arab Emirates certainly has one of the most advanced economies in the Arab world. This country has also one of the best conditions for living. Finding a suitable flat in the UAE that meets all your specific needs and is inexpensive is often a little difficult.
Determine your requirements:
Clearly define your needs and preferences in terms of location, size, number of bedrooms, amenities, and budget. This will help you narrow down your search and save time.
Research online platforms:
Utilize online real estate platforms, property listing websites, and mobile applications that cater to the UAE market. These platforms provide a wide range of options and allow you to filter results based on your criteria.
Engage with real estate agents:
Seek assistance from reputable real estate agents who specialize in the area and type of property you are interested in. They can provide valuable insights, arrange viewings, and guide you through the process.
Consider multiple locations:
Explore different neighborhoods and areas within the UAE to find the best fit for your lifestyle, proximity to amenities, and work or educational institutions.
Visit property exhibitions:
Attend property exhibitions and expos that are frequently held in the UAE. These events gather developers and agents, giving you a chance to explore multiple options and even negotiate deals.
Utilize social media:
Follow real estate agencies, developers, and property-related groups on social media platforms. They often share updates, promotions, and exclusive offers that can help you find suitable apartments.
Check local classifieds:
Keep an eye on local newspapers, magazines, and classified advertisements, as they may feature apartments for rent or sale.
Network with expatriate communities:
Engage with expatriate communities, online forums, and social groups in the UAE. They can provide insights, recommendations, and firsthand experiences about finding apartments.
Visit the neighborhood:
Once you shortlist some properties, visit the neighborhoods in person. This will give you a better understanding of the surroundings, accessibility to facilities, and overall ambiance.
Conduct thorough inspections:
When viewing apartments, pay attention to the condition of the property, quality of construction, and any maintenance or repair issues. Take note of amenities, parking facilities, security measures, and other factors important to you.
Consider legal and financial aspects:
Familiarize yourself with the legal requirements, fees, and taxes associated with renting or buying an apartment in the UAE. Seek legal advice and ensure that all necessary paperwork is in order.
Be prepared to negotiate:
In many cases, there is room for negotiation in the UAE real estate market. If you find a property that meets your requirements, don’t hesitate to negotiate the price, payment terms, or other conditions with the landlord or developer.
Remember to exercise patience during your search and consult professionals who can guide you through the process.
Do not forget to register a property
Before buying a profitable flat in the UAE, all lease/rental agreements must be registered with EJARI.
Emirates.Estate helps clients make real estate deals correctly
As a rule, people want to have an Arab investment property that has all the necessary amenities and is located close to the best places in this luxury country. Finding such a property can be difficult if you do not keep in touch with a reliable broker. Emirates.Estate has the best dealers in its staff and recommends its customers to use their professional services, because this is the only way to find the house of your dreams in the desirable place in the United Arab Emirates.