WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro: Let You Convert DVD to Digital Formats with Greet Speed
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro is a program designed to convert or back up DVDs. Its functionality allows you to copy and convert data from disks. It supports for a large number of output audio and video formats. In addition, WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro has the ability to bypass certain types of encryption and other restrictions on working with data on DVD.
What is WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro?
The program comes from WonderFox, which specializes in the handling of multimedia files. WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro, as its name suggests, is intended to work with DVD-Video content. What is the specific application? Creating backup copies of original Discs you own or simply converting them to a format suitable for playing on devices that do not have an optical reader. With the help of WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro, all the above operations can be done just with a few simple steps.
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro has a fairly intuitive interface for users. The entire central part of the main window is the choice of DVD source (“DVD Disk”, “ISO Image” and “DVD Folder”). Additionally, the interface contains the following elements:
- The Output Format section located in the upper right corner of the window.
- “Check Update”, “Option”, “Help Center”, and “Menu” buttons above the Output Format Section.
- At the very bottom is a line for choosing where to save the output contents. The “Clear” and “Run” buttons are also at the same line.
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro has a lot of functionality. It can do the followings things for you:
- Convert any DVD (DVD Disc, ISO Image, DVD Folder) to a variety of video, audio formats and digital devices.
- Extract ISO file.
- Remove region code protections.
- Remove/bypass DVD CSS, Region Code, Multi-angle, RCE, Sony ARccOS, UOP, Disney X-Project DRM and Cinavia Protection.
- Fix scratched DVDs.
- Support hardware acceleration (Inter QSV, Nvidia NVENC, CUDA).
- Extract audio or soundtracks out of DVD.
- Copy DVD to PC.
- Support basic editing functions, such as adding/removing subtitle, cropping, clipping, adding effects, etc.
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro is not free, but it has a trial version. In order to activate the full functionality of this program, you will need to buy it. There are three kinds of prices: a lifetime license on 1 PC at $29.95, a discount pack (WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro + WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro) on 1 PC at $39.95 and a lifetime license on 3 PCs at $69.95. If you purchase WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro, you can also enjoy 30-day money back guarantee except for the full features of this software.
Three Easy Steps to Convert DVD to Digital Formats Using WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro is easy-to-use. The ripping process can be divided into three main steps:
- Select a DVD source from “DVD Disk”, “ISO Image” and “DVD Folder” to load DVD.
- Choose an Output Format at the upper right corner of the interface. When you click on the Output Format section, a new window will appear, where you can choose the output format you want. WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro supports normal video formats, 4K/HD video formats, audio formats and digital devices.
- Choose where to save the converted files through the output folder and click on the “Run” button to start the conversion.
Note: Before you click the “Run” button, you can select settings to meet your needs. All settings for copying video from a DVD or from an ISO image are selected by the program itself, but the user can change them to fit his needs. To go to the settings, click on the “Settings” button, which is located in the lower right part of the window. Here you can specify more detailed quality settings. Especially for those who do not understand the meaning of some settings items, there is a special slider where you can specify a higher quality or a lower one.
Apart from DVD conversion and copy protection removal, WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro can do more for you. If you want to know more about this software, feel free to try it.