Save Money Shopping with ONNIT Coupon Code & HolistaPet Discounts
The popularity of online shopping sites is rising at a steady rate all across the globe. These websites sell various types of items from different manufacturers and also normally at a lower rate than physical stores. As a result of this, you can easily save your time and money while buying things of your choice on the internet. How would you feel if you could save some more with the help of online coupon codes? These coupon codes are available on several coupon websites, such as Coupon Code Day, and also on different apps.
It is true that online sellers are getting smarter every day when it comes to making it large with customers. They try new and creative ways to lure in customers and also sell things that may not be in a customer’s shopping list, thanks to strategic marketing techniques. However, there are also some customers who are smart enough to avoid such traps set by retailers and also enjoy several additional discounts with the help of coupon codes.
Ways to Save Money with the Help of Coupon Codes
There are several ways for you to save your hard-earned money with the help of coupon codes while shopping for your favorite item online. Some of the simple and effective ways are discussed below for your advantage.
- Outsmart the Dynamic Pricing Technique: In this modern era, dynamic pricing technique has become a favorite amongst every online retailer. It happens to be a sneaky technique according to which a retailer can show different prices of the same product to different buyers based on a buyer’s spending patterns, location, current demand of the product, and browsing pattern. You may have noticed that the price of a flight ticket shoots up quite a lot within a day of you checking it online. This is basically due to dynamic pricing. There are simple yet effective ways to fight this dynamic pricing technique. First of all, you should clear out the browsing history every time you visit a particular online shopping site. Secondly, you should log out of all your accounts such as social media accounts and email accounts. Lastly, you may try browsing online shopping sites in an incognito or hidden mode.
- Shop on The Right Day: Sundays are the most common days of the week when people feel like browsing various online shopping sites. If you also feel the same, ten you better hold onto your horses. Most of the online retailers come up with special deals and discounts on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. However, when it comes to buying airline tickets, Sundays are the cheapest as per an analysis conducted by Airlines Reporting Corporation. If it is computers in your mind, then Tuesdays will be the best days for you. On the other hand, bookworms will love to shop for new books on Saturdays.
- Use Different Codes Wisely: There are different coupon codes with different denominations in terms of discount percentages. It will be a good idea to use a discount code with the less percentage discount the first and gradually go up the discount value. If you have a code that says 20% off and another code that says $10 off, better use the 20% coupon code first followed by the $10 code.
- Seek Price-Drop Refunds: Sometimes, it may so happen that you purchase a specific product and the very next day the price of the same falls. This can easily frustrate you. In such cases, you may contact the company of the product and seek price-drop refunds. There are some companies that do provide such refunds provided you contact them within a said number of days. There are also certain credit cards that do provide price protection. If you use such a card and the price of the product you have purchased drops after a few days, you will automatically get a refund within a few days of the drop-in price.
- Smart Reward Points: There are some apps that provide special bonuses for some specific actions. You may redeem these special bonuses for your next shopping. If you do a paid online survey or even if you browse through certain product catalogs on certain sites, you will get such special bonuses. These points can easily be redeemed just like coupons on your forthcoming shopping plan.
- Contact Customer Service: There are numerous situations wherein you receive a coupon code and realize that you do have any use for it in the next few days. However, a few months down the line you may suddenly feel the need to use the coupon only to find that it has expired. There is nothing to worry about in such matters. All you need to do is contact the customer care of the company which had sent you the coupon and ask if it can be extended, since you wish to buy something with the code. Normally, companies wish to finalize a deal and prefer their customers to buy something from them. Thus, you will either get an extension on the existing code or get a new coupon code altogether. However, this may not work all the time, especially with cheaper items. Nonetheless, it is worth the try.
- Set Your Emails Smartly: Stay organized in life and you will never regret your choices and decisions ever. This is also true in case of coupon codes. Set up a filter on your email so that all your emails with promo codes get stored in a separate folder. This will help you find a suitable code the moment you need it the most.
- Price Comparison: There are several apps and websites that help compare the price of a specific product on different online shopping sites. This is quite important for you as this will save you a lot of time and also money. If you compare the prices on your own, you will end up spending a lot of time on the process and you will not even know which online retailer has the same product for you.