The Best Consultants to Guide Indian Students to Study in the UK
Getting to work and settle abroad seems to be the dream of several young aspiring graduates in India. There are also several exciting gains in choosing to work abroad and moving to another country offers several opportunities for Indian Students and graduates. There seem to be several other benefits in looking for a job abroad more than monetary gains. Traveling far and wide helps them develop adaptability and self-reliance. Also, it is easy to travel abroad in one’s early stages of the career. In India, several young graduates are becoming mobile as moving to other countries helps them with several opportunities to boost their careers.
Brief about global job Market:
The number of graduates who move to foreign countries for employment opportunities is a little difficult in India. They are also able to find a better standard of living there and get more salary than what they would get in India.
The United States remains the most popular destination for study in UK for Indian students and it is considered most prestigious and valuable to work here. The study reveals that the US attracts more than half of the Indians who plan to go abroad to work. The UK stands second and Australia third. Germany and France are some of the countries that remain as the best destinations for Indians to work.
Job opportunities for Indian at the Global Market
The scope of work for Indians in the international job market falls into one of the following categories.
Voluntary projects: voluntary works are offered for Indians, all over the world. They need to work with the local communities to solve issues relating to education, health, and social well-being.
Teaching: we need to accept the fact that Indians are excellent teachers, especially in maths, science and English subjects. Indians are being placed as teachers in language schools, education, and development organizations, and even in colleges. Several international schools place Indians as teachers in their primary and secondary schools.
Oil and gas: countries in the Middle East and African countries offer Indians jobs in the Oil and gas sector. Working for an international energy company is prestigious for Indians as an international job.
Consultancies: consulting businesses run by British Companies are constantly looking for Indian Consultants. As a consequence, they not only plan and run consultancies in India but also employ Indians in their own countries.
Creative arts: creative arts bags excellent job opportunities for Indians. Several foreign programmers funds for transcultural activities within and out of their countries to help Indians not just to work and earn, but also to develop their inherent skills.
The Field of academic research: As Indians are good at academics and take their studies seriously are offered the post of researchers and lecturers in top universities abroad.
Why should you choose an educational institution in the UK for your higher education?
- English is the medium of instruction for the entire course of study.
- The universities have the best teaching atmosphere with vast libraries and laboratories to sharpen the practical skills of medical graduates.
- Higher education aspirants can practice clinical internships in hospitals right from the first semester to harness their clinical skills.
- After completion of the course, the students can look for internships and higher education opportunities in the UK itself.
- The Universities in the UK afford the best accommodation and food facilities for Indian students. There are separate hostels for both boys and girls.
- The cost of MBBS education in the UK is very less compared with private medical colleges in India.
- Most of all UK is a safe country for Indian students, who can travel in public transportation to any part of the country.
Advantages for Indian students to study in the UK:
- The United Nations offers several job opportunities for Indians such as associate experts, internships, and volunteers. Temporary jobs are constantly being announced by them in their specific divisions. The UN refugee agency advertises internship programs in its London offices and other overseas locations.
- The World Bank is operating the young Professionals program for recruitment of professionals under the age of 32, as a two-year program. Applicants are required to get specialized in a field that is relevant to the operations of the World Bank and have a minimum of three years of professional experience at the doctoral level.
- British Council offers jobs in the teaching of English as a foreign language
- The world’s largest particle lab for physics, the European organization for nuclear research which is based in Switzerland keeps announcing job opportunities for novice and experienced researchers in the stream of computer science, particle physics, mathematics, and engineering.
- Direct recruitment of qualified personnel in all institutions of the European Union is being organized by the EPSO, European Personnel Selection Office.
- European traineeships office offers work attachment program after training for university graduates, who excel in their academics. Training is usually laid for five months.
Pre-requisites to study in the UK:
- Health insurance – most of the foreign countries cater to medical expenses through insurance schemes, which is not a common practice in India. Paying hand for medical expenses could be costly.
- Finance – It is important to have sufficient funds before migrating to a foreign land, preferably in its currency.
- Accommodation- usually the company that is employing a person should cater to its accommodation as well, at least temporarily until one finds permanent accommodation there.
- Language – language skills are absolutely important, even in non-English speaking countries, as English remains a common language in most countries. Though this is usually checked during the time of the interview, learning its accent and immense vocabulary is a must.
Most countries offer skilled migration programs that are designed to attract qualified foreign laborers and to match skill shortages in their local economies. Understand the immigration section of such organizations and government websites to take note of these programs in detail. The best study in UK consultants in India, such as AEC overseas will take care of the complete academic session and help the students to prosper in the UK