Best 10-Minute Hairstyles For Long Hair
You’ve most probably heard of hairstyles like the French and Fishtail braids. But did you know that you can rock these easy, simple hairstyles in less than 10 minutes? In this article, I’ll show you how to do your long hair in just 10 minutes and how you can even jazz up these easy last-minute hairstyles without using a comb!
French braids are one of the most comfortable everyday hairstyles to make in ten minutes. The braid is best made after a day of not washing your hair.
- Make three sections of your hair in the front and cross them twice.
- Take additional sections of hair from the sides and weave them into the front braid.
- Secure the braided hair with elastic bands and pin the ends to the back.
Adding flair to your ponytail is a breeze with a French braid.
- You can start by parting your hair on the side and then begin a simple three-strand braid.
- For added security, hide the elastic with a small section of your hair.
- Repeat this step to create a ponytail with a side part.
- Tie a small part in the middle when finished.
Fishtail braids are one of the most uncomplicated and straightforward last-minute hairstyles.
- First, create a ponytail in the center of your head and separate your hair into two sections.
- Pull a hair strand from the left section over to the right side.
- Repeat the process on the other side of your head.
- Secure the braid with an elastic.
Once the braid is completed, you can fold it up to create a stacked look.
This hairstyle looks sophisticated and complex, but it’s easy enough for anyone with long braids.
- First, separate two inches from the front of your hair into sections.
- Then, braid the front of the head to make a bun shape.
- To keep it up, tie a high elastic band.
- Repeat the same steps a second time to secure the braid.
Once you have achieved the desired shape, you can add hair accessories to your hair bun to give a more polished look to your hairstyle.
Twisted Side Braids
This romantic and wavy hairstyle combines the beauty of a French braid with a soft twist. By using a zigzag parting, it’s easy to create the look in ten minutes. Your finished hairstyle will look sophisticated, romantic, and flawless. It’s the perfect hairstyling look for a date night or a special occasion.
Game of Thrones fanatics will swoon over these Khaleesi-style twisted braids that are super easy to achieve! This messy pigtail suits both curly and straight-haired people well and is incredibly easy to achieve. You can pull out the braids and keep them in place with elastic or bobby pins. It’s a chic daytime hairstyle for a night out on the town, and you can do it in less than ten minutes with tips from your hairstylist in NJ.
- For creating a twisted braid hairstyle, start at the nape of the neck.
- Make sure to include all of your hair at the back of your head.
- Divide the braid into two sections and twist one towards you and the other away.
- Then, tie the ends together with bobby pins.
Once you’re done, you’re ready to go!
The low-rolled bun is an excellent choice for long hair because it’s effortless to do and is perfect for any occasion. Low-rolled buns are great for oval and heart-shaped faces. This hairstyle looks fabulous on every hair type, curly or straight, and is easy to create in less than ten minutes if you follow the instructions of your hair salon in New Jersey.
- For this easy and fast style, gather your hair into three sections, then braid one side.
- Gather the section with the highest amount of hair and twist it into a low bun.
- Secure the bun with bobby pins, then weave the other part, incorporating strands as you go.
- Finally, fasten the low-rolled bun with a hairband.
To give your low bun a messy look, finger-comb your hair below the elastic.
Try a messy ponytail if you’re looking for a quick way to transform your long locks. It is also one of the most effortless hairstyles to create in ten minutes or less. To make this style look even more disorganized, use a styling cream to make it more chaotic. Pull out some bangs or front pieces and secure your hair with a few hairpins.
This easy-to-do hairstyle is very versatile and can be worn in any setting. You can add texture and lift to your ponytail with a curling wand or dry texturizing spray. Make sure you leave enough hair at the ponytail base to hide the rubber band. You can make your pony high, medium, or low. If you’re unsure how to do a textured pony, ask for help from your hairstylist in NJ and learn how to do it.
A simple twist on a classic ponytail, curled locks are a quick, easy, and stylish look for bridal hair in NJ. The natural texture of this hair type requires gentle lowering and protective styling to maintain the shape. The half-back style is another quick, easy, and chic way to add a retro look to your hair.
- To achieve a ’90s updo, begin by using a curl-defining styling cream.
- Use a small dab of the hairstyling cream on damp hair to enhance the look and texture.
- After applying the curl-enhancing product, take a comb and curl-defining cream and secure the ponytail.
- Start at the center part and coil the hair into a bun.
- Then secure the ends of the bun with bobby pins and add some extra height to the ponytail extensions with hair ties.
The textured halo hairstyle for long hair was once a popular choice for young colonial men going to war. With a few styling tips from your hair salon in New Jersey, you can create the same look with shorter hair. You can also wear halo extensions to give you more volume. The textured halo looks great on both short and long hair. It also looks great when you wear it with a ponytail.
This hairstyle is a fantastic and easy way to add volume to your hair. You can make your hairstyle look thicker with extensions, but you can create the same effect without them if your hair is thick. Simply fan the braids and pull them together to create the fuller look you want. Once you’re done braiding, secure the halo with as many hairpins as needed and style it with hairspray to give it a shiny finish.
Ethan Lewis has been contributing to beauty & personal healthcare through his writings for years to become a top-tier guest author. He has also been writing for Liquid Hair Salon, discussing hair & beauty-related topics and helping others live more beautifully. His writings perfectly depict his in-depth understanding of the beauty industry. His educational background in the beauty & cosmetic sector provides a solid foundation and credibility to cover several personal-care-related topics.