10 B2B Mobile Apps for Managing Your Business on the Go
Are you using technology for your B2B company? If not, I’m afraid you won’t be able to perform up to the mark without it. A B2B business is just like any other type of organization when we speak about the necessities of investing in technology. You’ve merely got a lot to do, and without technology, you can’t naturally expect to perform enough to edge past your competitors.
One way to ease the burden is by using the best B2B mobile apps. Not only will these apps help you enhance your productivity, but they can be used anywhere on the go. In addition, some of these B2B apps don’t even require the internet to function properly.
Whether you are an Android or iOS user, you’ll find numerous useful B2B apps to manage your business efficiently.
10+ Essential Mobile Apps to Run Your B2B Business Efficiently
However, with thousands of apps available online, it can get a bit challenging to find the best ones for you. Therefore, we’ve taken the time to test and come up with a curative list of the 10 best B2B apps for managing your business on the go (Not in order). Take a look at the following apps so you can choose the ones which suit your business the best.
As a B2B business owner, I’m pretty sure you are involved in working on several projects at the same time. This can create a problem for you to know the current progress or remember essential deadlines for all these projects. You may be able to manage the load as a startup, but as time goes by you may face difficulties. Instead of hiring an employee to help you out and increase your expense, you can use Asana, a useful and easy-to-use project management tool.
This B2B mobile app lets you flexibly manage various tasks at the same time. You are allowed to add as many details as you wish, like comments, links, notes and even tags. Add all your projects on this app at the same time by marking each with their respective goals, features, due dates and landmarks.
Asana is free for users who are just starting their business as they are allowed only for 15 users max. Therefore, we advise that you first take a test drive of the app, and then subscribe for the premium or enterprise plan for a robust upgrade that can help your business grow. This app is available for iOS, Android and even Desktop users.
Advantages of Asana
- Flexible Task Management: Asana provides a flexible task management system that allows users to create tasks, assign them to team members, set due dates, and track their progress. Users can also create sub-tasks and dependencies, making it easy to break down complex projects into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Team Collaboration: Asana’s platform is designed to facilitate team collaboration, with features such as commenting, task assignments, and project sharing. Users can easily communicate with each other and collaborate on projects in real-time, no matter where they are located.
- Project Templates: Asana provides a range of project templates for common business tasks, such as marketing campaigns, product launches, and event planning. These templates can help businesses to get started quickly and ensure that they don’t miss any important steps in their project planning.
- Reporting and Analytics: Asana provides a range of reporting and analytics features, allowing users to track progress, identify bottlenecks, and measure the overall performance of their projects. Users can also create custom reports and dashboards to track specific metrics.
- Integrations: Asana integrates with a wide range of third-party tools, such as Slack, Google Drive, and Zapier. This allows users to seamlessly integrate Asana into their existing workflows and use it alongside their other business tools.
- Mobile App: Asana has a mobile app for both iOS and Android, making it easy for users to access their tasks and projects on-the-go.
- Custom Fields: Asana allows users to create custom fields, which can be used to track additional information about tasks and projects. This can be helpful for businesses with specific needs, such as tracking customer information or inventory levels.
Overall, Asana is a powerful task management and project collaboration tool that can help businesses to improve their workflows and increase productivity.
Slack is a messaging and collaboration platform that allows businesses to communicate and work together more efficiently. It provides a range of features such as chat, file sharing, video conferencing, and integrations with other business tools. Slack is one of the top b2b mobile apps with incredible features.
One of the key benefits of Slack is that it can help to improve communication and collaboration within a business, making it easier for teams to work together and share information. For example, teams can create channels for specific projects or departments, allowing team members to share updates, ask questions, and collaborate on tasks in real-time.
Slack also provides a range of integrations with other business tools, such as project management software, customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, and file storage and sharing services. This allows businesses to bring all of their tools and information into one central location, making it easier for teams to access the information they need and collaborate more effectively.
In B2B business, Slack can be especially useful for improving communication and collaboration with other businesses. For example, if two businesses are working together on a project, they can create a shared channel on Slack to communicate and collaborate more effectively. This can help to streamline the project, reduce misunderstandings, and improve the overall quality of the work.
- Improved Communication: In B2B business, it’s important to maintain clear and effective communication with other businesses. Slack’s real-time messaging platform can help to improve communication and foster stronger relationships between businesses. Teams can create shared channels to communicate with partners or customers, allowing for faster and more efficient communication.
- Increased Collaboration: Slack can help businesses collaborate more effectively with their partners or customers. With Slack’s collaboration features, such as file sharing and video conferencing, teams can work together more seamlessly, regardless of their location.
- Better Organization: With Slack, businesses can create dedicated channels for specific projects or teams, making it easy to organize conversations and information. This can help to reduce confusion and improve efficiency when working with other businesses.
- Streamlined Workflows: Slack’s integrations with other business tools can help to streamline workflows and reduce manual data entry. For example, businesses can integrate Slack with their CRM platform to automatically send notifications when a customer makes a purchase.
- Improved Productivity: With real-time communication and collaboration features, Slack can help businesses to work more efficiently and get more done in less time. This can be especially helpful when working with other businesses on a tight deadline.
- Increased Transparency: Slack’s open communication style can help to foster transparency between businesses, promoting trust and stronger relationships.
- Remote Work-Friendly: In B2B business, it’s common to work with partners or customers who are located in different parts of the world. Slack’s remote work-friendly platform can help businesses to stay connected and communicate effectively, no matter where their partners or customers are located.
Salesforce has become a famous B2B app due to its comprehensive suite of features designed specifically for managing customer relationships. Salesforce’s CRM platform offers a centralized location for businesses to store and manage customer data, which is essential for improving customer engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty. With its customizable dashboards and real-time data updates, Salesforce allows businesses to track performance metrics and make informed decisions about their sales, marketing, and customer support strategies.
In addition to its core CRM functionality, Salesforce’s AppExchange marketplace and Community Cloud have also contributed to its success. AppExchange provides users with access to thousands of third-party apps and integrations, enabling businesses to extend the functionality of Salesforce and tailor it to meet their specific needs. Community Cloud, on the other hand, allows businesses to create online communities for their customers, partners, and employees, which can help to improve collaboration, knowledge sharing, and customer support.
Advantages of Salesforce app:
- Customization: Salesforce is highly customizable and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of individual businesses. Users can customize everything from data fields to workflows to match their unique business processes.
- Automation: Salesforce provides a range of automation tools, such as workflow rules and process automation, which can help businesses to streamline their processes and reduce manual work.
- Scalability: Salesforce is a scalable solution, which means that it can grow and adapt to meet the changing needs of a business over time. As a cloud-based platform, Salesforce can handle large amounts of data and traffic, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- Collaboration: Salesforce’s collaboration tools, such as Chatter, allow users to collaborate and share information in real-time. This can help teams to work together more efficiently and stay on top of important tasks.
- Mobile App: Salesforce has a mobile app for both iOS and Android, which allows users to access customer information and manage their sales and support activities on-the-go. This can help sales reps to be more productive and responsive when working outside the office.
- Reporting and Analytics: Salesforce provides a range of reporting and analytics tools, which allow businesses to track their performance and identify areas for improvement. Customizable dashboards and real-time data updates make it easy to stay on top of key metrics and make informed decisions.
- Integration: Salesforce integrates with a wide range of third-party applications, including marketing automation platforms, accounting software, and e-commerce platforms. This can help businesses to streamline their workflows and improve data accuracy.
#4. Google Analytics App
Are you running an online B2B business? If yes, then you can’t expect to achieve your goals without proper analytics data. What better way than to rely on the world’s best search engine to solve this problem for you with a robust analytics app. The Google Analytics App is your all-round solution to manage your online business and to record your performance. Apart from that, even if you aren’t an e-commerce business, this app can still help you understand how well your website is running and if your SEO or content marketing strategies are making an impact or not.
This app is available for both iOS and Android users. That means you can keep track of your audience insights, real-time data, conversions, behaviour and acquisitions data regardless of your location. All you need is an internet connection to know how well your business is performing.
Want to know the best thing about this Google app? Well, it’s free! – I’m pretty user after hearing that all of you have already started searching for this app!
Are you tired of opening different social media apps to post your updates, discount offers, upcoming events or merely trending stories? If yes, you can use HootSuite to do all that through one useful app. Yes, that’s right! With HootSuite app, you can post anything on all your social platforms at the same time without having to open each one.
HootSuite is free for up to three social media accounts. With over 9 million users, this mobile app has become one the best social media management app businesses of all types can rely on. Not only can you manage your accounts, but you can also get access to all analytics data associated with these profiles.
That means, schedule messages, publish content, and monitor conversions and engagement of your B2B brand all from your smartphone. HootSuite social media management app is available for both iOS and Android users.
As a business leader, it’s pretty evident that you need to make notes of daily tasks, achievements, goals or even reminders every day. However, in the modern B2B environment, you can’t rely on your default Note app in your mobile that has no extra feature in helping you manage your business. With Evernote’s robust app, you can create to-do lists, save notes and even save anything you find online that can come in handy in the future.
You can use this B2B app on your tablet, smartphone and desktop as it will sync all the data and link all the devices if you use the same ID. In addition, this mobile lets you keep all your work and project details organized, create memos and agendas, craft presentations, discuss with others and much more.
With so much data in one place, if you are wondering how you’ll find what you need at the moment, your problems are solved! Evernote’s search helps you find what you need just by entering relevant words related to the specific details. Above all, this app is surprisingly free for both Android and iOS platform users.
#7. Google Drive
Gone are those days when you had to rely on external hard disks, pen drives and USBs to store all your essential data. Apart from that, even if you have the budget to have all these products available, there is always a risk of them becoming faulty leading to all your data getting wiped out. That’s where cloud computing comes to save the day.
Google Drive is a cloud storage app that lets you backup all your data online in a highly secured network. You can save videos, photos, audio files and even documents. You can share your drive access or any particular file with others.
You are allowed storage limits of 15GB for free, after which you can buy more space. One of the critical aspects of this B2B mobile app is that you can access your account from your phone, tablet and computer. That means, no matter where you are your data is always with you.
If you are merely looking for a B2B mobile app that reduces the gap between your desktop and mobile, then Dropbox is the best option. From spreadsheets, images and word docs, you can add these on your Dropbox storage and access it anywhere on the go.
Though you are only allowed a free storage limit of 2GB, you can always upgrade to premium for more space. However, you can use the basic plan to simply have all your relevant data with you at all time. This B2B mobile app makes sure you have what you need during a presentation or while sending a sales pitch.
Though you all know LinkedIn as a social media platform for employees and employers, we can’t deny the fact that this B2B mobile app plays a vital role in managing your business. LinkedIn can be accessed from your mobile devices with its robust app. In addition, you can use this platform to interact with other companies, research about them and keep track of the latest trends in the business world.
Apart from that, LinkedIn also has a marketing platform that you can use to promote your products and brands. In addition, this mobile app is used to join conversations by making comments and sharing other’s posts. You can use LinkedIn on your iOS, Android and even your desktop.
Are you involved in a lot of travelling? Frustrated about never being able to reach a meeting on time? Well, with technology on the verge of making your life easier, you can attend meetings without actually physically being present there. That is easily possible with WebEx!
Not only that, you can even contact your clients with this robust B2B mobile app. If you aren’t comfortable closing a deal on call, video conversations should be the perfect alternative for you. In addition, you can also host video conferences to get in touch with your team. That means, whether you are in a different country, driving a car, on vacation, or even lying on your bed feeling ill, you can always stay connected with both your clients and coworkers with WebEx’s video conference facility. The app is available on both iOS and Android for free, but you can upgrade to the paid plans for more features.
#11. Voice Texting Pro
As a B2B business owner, we know that you always have to be on the go. Therefore, you can’t always receive calls while driving or working on something important. Instead, you can use Voice Texting Pro to send your message in a text that is generated by the words you speak. You are free to share your speech in the form of an SMS, e-mail, or even post it on Facebook and Twitter.
This B2B mobile app uses superior speech recognition technology to make sure your words are interpreted accurately. The only drawback with this app is that it is only available for iOS users.
Recommended Reading :
Signing contracts, deals, and checks is a daily task that all B2B businesses owners need to perform. However, when you are on the go, you can’t always be lucky enough to find a place where you can sit to sign. Or, on the other hand, be able to receive a document physically. That’s when you can use DocuSign to sign all your docs instantly digitally.
In addition to letting you sign important documents with your smartphone, this B2B mobile app also sends your signed docs back to your office seamlessly. That means, you can make it to all your client meeting, while your coworkers make sure your digitally signed documents are processed at the right time in the office.
DocuSign is available for Android, iOS and even Windows mobile users. However, you are only entitled to a 30 days free trial which needs to be converted into a paid plan that suits your business requirement.
- Legally Binding Signatures: DocuSign provides legally binding signatures that meet the most stringent global security standards, including the ESIGN Act and eIDAS. This ensures that businesses can sign and send documents with confidence, knowing that they are legally valid and enforceable.
- Workflow Automation: DocuSign allows businesses to automate their workflows by setting up document templates, assigning signature fields, and specifying signing orders. This helps to streamline the signature process and reduce manual work.
- Integration: DocuSign integrates with a range of business applications, including Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, and Google Drive. This makes it easy to incorporate digital signatures into existing workflows and processes.
- Mobile App: DocuSign has a mobile app for both iOS and Android, which allows users to sign and send documents from their mobile devices. This can help businesses to be more productive and responsive when working on-the-go.
- Document Management: DocuSign provides a centralized location for businesses to store and manage their signed documents. Users can easily search for and retrieve documents, and track the status of signature requests in real-time.
- Advanced Analytics: DocuSign provides a range of advanced analytics tools, such as real-time reporting and document analytics, which allow businesses to track the performance of their signature processes and identify areas for improvement.
With these 10 B2B mobile apps for managing your business on the go, you never have to worry about missing a meeting, losing data, or even miss signing a document. Which B2B mobile app do you think is a must have? Share your useful feedback in the comments section below.
Beatrice McGraw is a digital marketing expert who works for ExportHub – An Online B2B Marketplace specialized in connecting Chinese suppliers with Buyers. She just loves to share her knowledge with the world in the form of blogs, videos and various other types of content. In her free time, she is an active gamer and a tech wiz who adores researching innovative solutions that emerge in the digital world. Follow her on Twitter here: @McgrawBeatrice