How to Convert Videos for Mobile Phones with Movavi Video Converter
Unlike most PCs and TVs nowadays, mobile phones not only have much smaller screen sizes but they tend to support different types of video formats. That is why very often some videos may be incompatible when transferred to mobile phones, or specialized apps may have to be installed before the video can be viewed.
Instead of having to download and install a specialized app for every type of video format that isn’t supported on your mobile phone, the easier solution is to convert your videos to a compatible format before transferring them over. Not only is that easier in general, but with Movavi Video Converter it is actually a very straightforward process too.
Essentially whenever you want to convert a video you just need to add it to Movavi Video Converter, choose a format that is compatible with your mobile phone, and click the ‘Convert’ button. If you aren’t sure which format to choose, just pick the preset that corresponds to your mobile phone so that the software will automatically set up the video format and settings accordingly. Whether you choose to use it as a M4V converter or to convert other formats is up to you, as the software can deal with all of them just as handily.
Assuming you want to further optimize your video for mobile phones you could even use Movavi Video Converter to compress it in order to save space, optimize its screen resolution, and tweak the frame rate or bit rate. On top of that there are other features that you should look into as well, such as:
- Cutting and combining video segments to get rid of unnecessary segments or merge clips together.
- Extracting audio tracks and saving them as standalone audio files.
- Creating animated GIFs from video clips.
- Converting audio and image files between various formats.
- Enhancing the quality of videos manually or automatically and fixing common problems such as shaky, blurry or interlaced video segments.
- Adding text and stylizing it to create unique captions, titles or watermarks.
- Grabbing screenshots directly from individual frames of video.
With all these features at your disposal, you should be able to handle almost any tasks that you would need to that involves media files. Suffice to say Movavi Video Converter is a great utility to have up your sleeve and will prove invaluable in numerous situations.