The Motive behind Pre-bonded Hair Extensions
First of all, what is a pre-bonded hair extension?
It is basically one of the types of hair extension which is attached using keratin to the natural hair. Keratin is a protein through which our natural hairs are made of; it is easy to use this than many other types of glue because those glues sometimes damage your natural hair.
Why there is a need of pre-bonded hair extensions?
There can be many reasons for which these hair extensions can be used and among those, following are some of them:
Many people have to face a problem related to their hair growth, that their hairs do not grow properly as it just stops growing after a certain point and this sometimes make women frustrated as many of them want to have long hairs but due to this issue they can’t grow them. So, a pre-bonded hair extension can be a solution to this problem.
Most of us wanted to try new and different colors on our hair but due to this doubt that if it might turn out bad, then? Or maybe it can damage our natural hair too. So, to get a new look without having any mishap, such hair extensions might be helpful.
Nowadays, due to the poor quality of hair shampoos, people have to suffer hair loss and this actually makes their hair from thick to thin. A pre-bonded hair extension provides volume to your hair and makes it look thick again.
Sometimes we go to a parlor for trimming our hairs but unfortunately end up getting an unexpected short haircut. And if we wait for our natural hair to grow longer so of course it would take a longer period for them to grow again so, hair extension can be an alternative for this issue.
When you are done with the process of fitting these hair extensions, then you should try to follow some of the given tips which are as follows:
- You should not wash your hair for at least 2-3 days after the process.
- You should avoid tying your hairs for the early two weeks.
- You should make an appointment with your salon and visit them every month and let them check if everything is on point or is there any need to re-bond the extension as when you brush your hair so sometimes, you heave out some of your hair unintentionally and that needs to be fixed immediately.
- Try to use a loop extension brush as it prevents your hair to get caught in the brush and avoids pulling the extensions.
- Never use any hair product which contains coconut oil.
- Wash your hair only twice or thrice a week.
Hair Extension Factory
If taken care properly, then these pre-bonded hair extensions by Youngraceful can be a good idea as it gives a new look without damaging your natural hair.