7 Top-Most E-commerce Growth Hacks to Nurture Your Sales!
eCommerce industry is growing faster than ever. Turning up with a gainful business can be a daunting task. But, figuring out how to set up your eCommerce store with smart eCommerce growth hacking strategies, it is easier said than done. Though in this tough competition, it will take a lot of work or couple of years to get better performance in your business. Here, eCommerce growth hacking plays an essential role.
Before we discuss e-commerce growth hacking tips for your online business, first let us know what e-commerce growth hacking is. eCommerce growth hacking is a helpful platform to grow business growth in terms of traffic, conversion, and promotion in a less spam of time. It will help you reach your business to the next level.
- 1 Let’s Have a Look At Some E-commerce Growth Hacking Tips For Your Online Business-
- 2 CONCLUSION
Let’s Have a Look At Some E-commerce Growth Hacking Tips For Your Online Business-
#1. INFORMATIVE ‘ABOUT US’ PAGE
It is the most visited page on your site. Your customers want to know about you what type of business you provide, who you are, what you stand for, and when did you start. Thus, you need to make sure that your “About us” page is striking and filled with exact information. It must define all the relevant information about your company because the users need transparency as they have become hyper-informed. They want to start their business with the most reputed and qualitative brand.
BENEFITS OF “ABOUT US” PAGE
- Establish a much stronger connection with you and your business
- Increase your online presence
- It describes the values of your company
#2. EYE-CATCHY UX
UX design makes complex things easy to use. It focuses on enhancing user satisfaction by improving how we interact with the application, websites and devices. A good and attractive UX design is helpful to increase the conversion rate and reducing the churn rate. If your UX design is good, it will definitely attract the unlimited user who visits your website. But, if it is bad, then it will result in the visitors leaving your website. Thus, it should be user-centered and come with intuitive navigation to promote searchability.
BENEFITS OF UX
- It helps to understand the problem of the user
- Improves the quality of your website
- It is helpful to increase sales and gain more traffic on your website
- Useful to gain credibility while maintaining relationships with the user
#3. FOCUS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
These days, social media spending makes up a small fraction of most of the business’ marketing budgets. If you run an eCommerce business, you’re undoubtedly well aware of the essential role social media plays in the evolution of online shopping. It is the heartbeat of your business and it is nearly ubiquitous in our lives. Thus, to get success in your business, you should be more focused on social media website like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, etc by promoting your brand on these platforms.
Use your social networking website to attract superior segment audience and interpret your target enumeration. It will help you to boost your business.
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA
- It gives a boost to your SEO traffic
- More traffic to your site
- Renders trust in customers about your brand
- Ability to gain high attention on your eCommerce store
#4. SET PRICE ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER PERSPECTIVE
It is also the important thing which e-commerce growth hackers use to improve online business performance. Pricing is the great way which attracts more user. It has a great impact in sales of products.
It is true that customer compares the price of every website and it is the nature of customer to analyze the price of the product. Thus, it is in your hand that the price you are showing for your product should be relevant. To increase conversion rate, you can offer some discount on your product that will help you sell your product. Instead of telling them what they will have to pay, tell them what they are going to earn.
BENEFITS OF SET PRICING LIST
- Attracts new customers with search engine visibility
- Helpful to build long-lasting relationships
- Boost brand awareness
#5. EMAIL MARKETING
Email marketing is a major aspect for those vendors who are running an online business. It plays an essential to derive more conversion than any other marketing platform. Email can be a powerful tool for customer accession, including lead fostering. With sending proper email to your existing customers, visitors, and current customers, you can increase traffic and sales on your website.
BENEFITS OF EMAIL MARKETING:
- Automate your sales cycle
- Drive more conversions
- Economical than traditional market approaches
- Increase brand awareness and build credibility
#6. ADD RELEVANT PICTURE OF PRODUCTS
People believe in what they see? True! Any business growth totally depends on product selling. It is only possible when a customer buys your product and likes it as well. But, the main question is how they will like your product. By inserting the proper image of your product, you can do in a proper way. So don’t forget to add an image of any product, not just any image high-quality images are very important. As we know, in online business, we can not make our customer feel the quality physically but we can make them feel your product quality virtually.
BENEFITS OF ADDING GOOD IMAGES
- Images give us immediate information about the product. By looking the product, customer can easily judge how effective they are and how will it look if he buys it.
- Images are sharable. Many social media shoppers like to share their photos on social media. If it happens with your brand then your brand will definitely get exposure.
- Images show readers what you are offering to them. If your product photos are attractive then they will really read the details of it.
#7. UNIQUE PRODUCT CONTENT
Content is the king to boost your eCommerce business. Do not underestimate the power of content marketing. Content particularly means publishing information about your products and online store. It is one of the most fantastic ways for your business to market themselves, namely because the customer selects only to interact with the content that is interesting and useful.
BENEFITS OF ADDING RELEVANT CONTENT
- Quality content gives surety that your online store is not being left behind in Google’s search.
- It is the supreme factor which a customer comes across your website.
- It is one of the foolproof to drive more traffic.
E-commerce is time taking process. To get success in your business, you should keep patience. It is not a one day game. Thus, you cannot think about success overnight. But, with right eCommerce growth hacks strategy success will come faster. Follow all the above strategies in your e-commerce business, you will definitely get more traffic and more conversion in your website. With great strategies, you can perform better in the battle of digital marketing campaign.
David Meyer is a long-serving and skilled web developer at CSSChopper, a renowned eCommerce website development company. He is tech devotee and holds knowledge of various eCommerce technologies. He also remains updated with the latest eCommerce verticals. Apart from his technical work expertise, he is also interested in writing some blogs and article. All his write-ups are well-researched and innovative.