8 Free & Best Android Video Editor Apps For 2021
Modern smartphones can shoot good videos. However, the standard programs installed in them by default are not so good for editing. Sometimes we urgently need to crop, cut a fragment or improve the quality and video, but at the moment there is no computer or laptop. What then to do?
Video editors for mobile come to the rescue. In this article, we will look at using which applications you can process video on Android smartphones.
In the application, you can create high-quality videos. WeVideo has an intuitive interface, and you can see your images in it in an animated dialog on a visual storyboard. The program will allow you to create your own mini-films from ready-made photos or taken in the process of preparation. Video can be voiced, layered music, add effects, prescribe titles and titles. The finished creation can be saved in different quality on the device or posted on social networks. Bonus – video editing from the moment you left off, even on another smartphone or gadget.
Prose of WeVideo:
- Great entry level film editing software for those just starting out.
- One of the benefits for me has been the fact that it’s cloud based so I can work on it anywhere, even if I do not have my computer or files.
- In the professional level or higher package, you have access to a HUGE library of stock video, photos and audios.
Cons of WeVideo:
- You can change the color, font, and size but not much else.
- Organizing my media with their folder system has been a little frustrating to figure out.
- There are also not a ton of customization options with titles and transitions.
It is rightfully in the top of video editors. In it simplicity and design bribe. To change the video, the user needs to take three steps: select the file itself, apply a filter and add music.
The peculiarity of this editor is that. That it allows you to glue two videos, create slide shows and apply filters.
You can simply share the finished video on any social network.
Pros of Magisto:
- Magisto makes video editing far easier than before With Magisto, editing a video can be as simple as creating a slide on PowerPoint, which is a dramatic change.
- Video marketing with videos made through Magisto is highly effective. In fact, Magisto claims that its video will increase brand awareness by as much as 200%.
- You can use Magisto to easily share the video that you created with multiple channels at a time. This greatly increases exposure to your video, and as a result your product.
Cons of Magisto:
- Other video editing software programs do already exist, so whichever one you choose is more of a matter of personal preference than anything else.
- There is not guarantee that a video made with Magisto will bring about great financial returns quickly. It would still be possible to make a video with Magisto and not see a return on your investment.
- In order to have a great video made with Magisto, you have to have a decent video as a starting point. There is still a human element to using Magisto, meaning there is room for error.
A video editing program with the ability to combine or vice versa – split video, add additional images or music, or use ready-made themes, animations and other visual and sound effects. The program works with video in professional quality – Full HD in mp4 or MPEG-4 format, it is possible to work in other qualities.
Publish the finished video in social networks or share it in instant messengers.
Pros of Kinemaster:
- It is multilayer supported so you can easily add multiple audio and video clips.
- It have good audio edition also like , increasing pitch and some effects like deep voice, speed etc.
- It gives all basic video editor features like trimming voice dubbing etc.
Cons of Kinemaster:
- Kinemaster have a pro Verison which only unlocks the watermark, none other than that,
- Here is limited layer around 20 only which you can insert it means you can’t use it for bigger works
- It not supports 4k and 1980*1280p video formats.
A video editor with a very clear interface, which you won’t have to deal with for a long time. As in many applications, there are also functions for acceleration and deceleration, playback and video trimmer. VivaVideo can create slide shows, apply the necessary filters, text and emoticons to the video.
Easy to use professional editing tools, playback acceleration and deceleration functions, and much more. Perhaps the easiest way to turn your photos into slide shows and video into a small work of art!
Pros of VivaVideo:
- Merge videos or photos into one story with wide ranges of collage templates.
- Get 9 special lenses and multiple capture options.
- Share your video to Facebook, YouTube, Vine, Live Story, Vimeo and other video-sharing platforms directly.
Cons of VivaVideo:
- VivaVideo app crashes suddenly while editing.
- Need to buy VivaVideo Pro to get rid of popping-up ads.
- Have problems restoring purchases after the new VivaVideo update.
The advantage of this application is that it allows you to make video from photos and images on your Android phone or tablet. Select pictures from the gallery, download from the Internet and paste into the video. You can choose one of your favorite styles, frames with animations or stickers. Video is created quickly and easily, and you can change it even after saving. On top of the video you can overlay your favorite music or select it from those offered in the application. There is a function of saving the result to a gallery or to any social network.
Pros of Scoompa:
- You can create longer Videos
- Use more images in Video
- Export movies in HD
Cons of Scoompa:
- Very expensive to use all features
- Includes Watermark
- Irritating Ads
The application can not only edit the video, but then translate it into various formats. You can combine several into one video, add music to them or overlay text, apply video effects, and then share what you’ve created or publish on social networks.
Androvid has an interesting effect of fading, accelerating, or slowing down. You can cut out sound in separate places and, for example, create slide shows.
Pros of AndroVid:
- Powerful editing capabilities
- Specially Design for Android Phones
- Easy to use, create and Download
Cons of AndroVid:
- Free version is quite limited
- Editing on tablet screens is trickier than on desktop or laptop computers.
- Popping ads are too much irritating
Movie Maker – Video Editor
Create and edit videos in this simple program. It allows you to add your soundtracks to the finished video or download from the proposed ones.
First, mark the photos that you would like to add to the video, and then overlay all kinds of special effects available in the application. Videos can be saved in HD quality or immediately posted on Facebook or Youtube.
Pros of Movie Maker:
- Very Simple to Use
- Free for the Users
- Windows Movie Maker has many different options to help you share your finished project.
Cons of Movie Maker:
- Just can do Basic Editing
- Not have too much features
- Follows the same template
Power Director Video Editor:
A video editor that is simultaneously available on a computer and Android smartphone. It is worth noting that both versions are very good.
Power Director has a classic interface, perfect for those who work with simple and functional video editors.
The application will crop, glue and edit the video, and also, if necessary, speed it up.
Pros of Power Director:
- Quickly renders video while you edit
- Clear user interface makes the video editing tools easy to use
- Allows for multicam editing, and has capability for 3D and 4K technology
Cons of Power Director:
- Some tables for color lookup are not compatible with the software
- Only has compatibility with Windows devices
- The number of editing options can be overwhelming when using the interface