Workout Reviews 2019: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Arm Fat
Arm fat is one of the common complaints of people. To address the problem, you need a workout that provides more than a spot treatment. You need exercises that increase lean muscle mass and decrease body fat to get the best results. If you want to get rid of arm fat, Fitness Achievement workout guides can help you.
Here are effective ways to get rid of arm fat:
#1. Tone Your Arms with Weight-Lifting
Correct weight-lifting can help get rid of unwanted arm fats fast. It promotes proper muscle toning and increases muscle mass. You can do bicep curls, shoulder press, standing “V” raise, sit-up pullovers, small weights, and use the best workout machines.
Here are the details of bicep curls and shoulder presses.
- Bicep curls
- While standing up straight, hold the dumbbell in your hand with your palm facing outward.
- Exhale while you’re slowly lifting the dumbbell at the shoulder level. Make sure to flex your bicep while lifting the dumbbell.
- Next, inhale and lower the dumbbell down to your side.
- Perform 2 to 3 sets on each arm at 10 to 15 reps.
- Shoulder presses
Burn calories while you tone your muscles with shoulder presses. You do this by:
- Picking up a dumbbell in each hand, then lifting it just above your shoulders.
- Your knees should be slightly bent, and your legs should be shoulder-width apart.
- Lift both arms above your head and hold for one to two seconds.
- Next, lower your arms above your shoulders on the count of 3.
- Perform 2 to sets of 10 to 15 reps.
#2. Blast Arm Flab and Sculpt Sexy Arms Workout
Superskinnyme.com developed this workout to help sculpt sexy, shapely, and toned arms. This workout targets the shoulders with different exercises to target muscle fibers. You’ll achieve a better shape by finding more ways to target arm fat reduction.
According to Superskinnyme, you can ditch your arm flab and achieve a pair or shapely and sexy arms by:
- Reducing fat which aims to minimize arm size, such as regular cardio workouts, eating a balanced diet, and getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Toning arm muscles for firmness and shape, through arm exercises.
The Blast Arm Flab and Sculpt Sexy Arms Workout should be done in sequence, preferably 8 to 12 repetitions. It incorporates moderately heavy weights.
Here are the exercises included in this workout and its target arm parts
- Front of upper arms or biceps
- Bicep Curl
- Alternating Hammer Curls
- Resistance Band Biceps Curls
- Back of upper arms or triceps
- Triceps Kickback
- Seated Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Rear upper arms, chest, and shoulders
- Diamond Press-up
- Shoulders and upper back
- Reverse Grip Bent-over Row
#3. Thrash-your-guns Arm Routine
Muscleandfitness.com developed this arm workout routine for bigger arm muscles. It’s perfect for men who want to reduce arm fats and increase muscle size at the same time. Pushing your muscles over their limits is the best way to achieve your arm fat reduction goal.
Here are the principles behind this workout:
- Drop Sets
Remember that you do not need to drop the weight in half to perform a drop set correctly. The ideal drop is reducing the weight to 5 to 10%. For instance, perform tricep pressdowns with 90 lbs and drop it 75 to 80 lbs, so that you can do 8 to 10 repetitions.
- Mechanical advantage
Begin with the toughest exercise version and then finish your routine with the easiest. For instance, you can start a 45-degree incline bench press for a certain number of reps without rest and followed by 30-degree incline bench press. After which, finish it off with the flat bench press.
Using a compound movement will help support target muscles without cheating, for instance, doing a barbell tricep French press should be done before a close-grip tricep press pushes your pain threshold because the shoulders and pectorals assist them.
#4. Improve Your Healt
Aside from specific arm exercises to target your biceps and triceps and reduce fat, you can also do triangle push-ups, jump rope, calisthenics, biking, jogging, and swimming. Also, make sure to improve your overall health because arm fat buildup can be a result of many factors.
Here are some ways to improve health:
- Visit your doctor. You need to undergo physical assessment and laboratory exams to treat the underlying causes of fat buildup.
- Get enough rest and sleep. It helps restore your energy to improve workout the next day.
- Eat a high protein and low-fat diet. Buildup or arm fat can be a result of a lack of protein and high-fat diet.
Indeed, there are many workout routines that can help you reduce arm fat and improve the tone and shape of your arm muscles. However, arm fat buildup can be caused by medical conditions such as diabetes or a thyroid problem, so you also need to see your doctor. Exercising regularly and improving health can help you achieve your fitness goals.