Python Certification: Upgrade Your Skills!
Python Certification provides training in Python Programming language, originally created in response to ABC programming by Guido van Rossum in 1989. It helps to better understand object-oriented programming, and learn best coding practices. It heightens programming productivity, and the fact that it is so easy to learn & execute are the key reasons behind its growing popularity among big data scientists & the IT industry and, also because Python was made one of the official programming languages by the IT industry mogul, Google. Since then, organizations like Microsoft, Yahoo, YouTube, Mozilla, Quora, Spotify, Cisco, Dropbox, etc. have been using the Python programming language.
Python can be used to develop websites, web applications, enterprise & business applications, prototyping, language development, and even GUI desktop application.
Usefulness: Python certification is useful for programming specialists, web developers, programmers, engineers, big data scientists, BI managers and project managers, software developers, ETL Professionals, analytics professionals, big data professionals, and other IT professionals.
Prerequisite Requirements: Having knowledge of basic programming concepts & knowledge of object-oriented concepts shall prove beneficial.
What’s there to Learn?
Certifications offered are level-based, starting from the basic to more advanced, some of the key learning topics focus on:
- Basics of python as a programming language
- Master Python Fundamentals: includes syntax (Python line structure, python multiline statements, whitespaces and Indentations, identifiers, reserved words, Python Quotation, variables, etc.
- Data Structures: Arrays, lists, tuples, dictionaries, sets.
- Conditional Statements: Learn about Control & Loops Statements
- Modules: Module-building & execution
- Regular expressions: Regular Expressions & match patterns & parse data, etc.
- Object-Oriented Programming: Learn to write user-defined functions, object-oriented ways of writing classes
- Improving coding ability
Why Python Certification?
- Easy to Learn: Python programming language has been developed in a way that it is fairly easy to learn, and execute. Use of easy English makes the codes readable and accessible.
- Intellipaat: With all the trainers having at least 12+ years of experience, Intellipaat offers two modes of online learning, namely
- Instructor-led online training
- Self-paced training
It also provides assistance in job placements & offers verified certifications upon scoring a minimum of 60%
- Extensive Support Libraries: Python certification provides its users with extensive support libraries including aspects like string operations, Internet, web service tools, operating system interfaces, and protocols. Programming tasks that are used frequently are already scripted in the language.
- Python Shell: To use the interactive Python Shell by opening the terminal on, and run it according to the version. Start writing your codes, once the shell is open.
- Productivity: It helps maximize programming productivity. The process integration, unit testing framework and control capabilities te towards the increased speed for most applications and productivity of applications. It is an appropriate option to build multi-protocol network applications.
- Compatibility: Python supports a plethora of operating systems. It eliminates the need to restructure codes once written on account of its ability to run the same code on multiple platforms.
Python Certification Exam Level
Python identified as an independent global certification program for its programming language and has an international examination standard. Basically, there are three competency levels for Python certification exams:
The entry-level certification examinations are administered globally in the form of proctored and non-proctored tests through service programs at a location and time suitable to candidates. On the other hand, the associate and professional-level examinations are conducted in the proctored test form, at over 5,000 Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Center Selects and VUE® Authorized Test Centers at a convenient location and time of test candidates.
PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer
This certification emphasizes an individual’s familiarity with universal computer programming concepts such as containers, conditions, Python programming language, runtime environment, semantics, data types, functions, and loops.
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
This certification provides you to gain confidence in your programming skills and help you to stand out in the competitive market. PCAP is a successive way to head start on preparing for and advancing you to the advanced professional level.
Profession1: PCPP – Certified Professional in Python Programming 1
PCPP certification identifies advanced Python programming skills and knowledge. This certification also termed as PCPP-32-1 highlights your programming skills and experience in the following fields: GUI Programming, Text File Processing, science, Advanced OOP, PEP conventions, engineering modules, and communicating with a program’s environment as well as Maths. By proceeding with these skills, you can mark yourself as a globally recognized credential.
Profession2: PCPP – Certified Professional in Python Programming 2
Also, called PCPP-32-2 certification, it illustrates that you are skilled in the following fields: Creating and Distributing Packages, IPC, Python-MySQL Database Access, network programming, and Design Patterns. It certifies you as a high level of expertise and demonstrates that you are passionate about Python Programming.
Major Thing to Know:
- The entry-level PCEP is not a pre-requisite for the PCPP (Professional) or PCAP (Associate) certifications.
- All Python certifications are valid for lifetime and no renewal is required.
The candidates who complete the General Programming certification program in Python, i.e., clear the PCAP-31, PCPP-32-1, and PCPP-32-2 exams become recognized as a Certified Expert in Python Programming (CEPP). This is the greatest achievement one needs to prosper.
Individuals with the CEPP title are known for their professional Python programming skills as well as mastery of Python-related technologies.
There is no denying in saying that hiring candidates with Python certification has benefitted organizations due to their higher productivity and great performance to the desired standards. Moreover, Python certified know how to handle issues and have effective problem-solving skills instantly. This helps to reduce the loss that companies may bear and results in high revenue with good customer satisfaction at the same time.
Thus, Python certification comes with accuracy and efficient on an individual that he or she can serve to an organization. Moreover, this certification program encourages employees of every field to fast develop their streamlined production processes effectively.