Menoquil Review: Does It Relief From Menopause & Hot Flashes?
You may have heard of Menoquil long before you read this Menoquil review. That’s because Menoquil has been creating quite a stir in the supplement market. In this review, we will show you why it has been gaining in notoriety and answer some of the questions you may have about it.
What Is Menoquil?
First and foremost, Menoquil is a natural dietary supplement. The formula is geared towards helping women deal with the symptoms of menopause more naturally and effectively. Menoquil comes in tablet form and you don’t need a prescription from a doctor or specialist to get it. It is readily available online. If you want to know more about this product, do keep reading our in-depth Menoquil review.
What is the Science behind Menoquil?
The ingredients in Menoquil (which we will get into with more detail in the following sections) have been proven in high-quality clinical and independent tests to help women live a healthy lifestyle, but perhaps more importantly, to reduce the terrible symptoms associated with menopause.
Some of the components of the formula have been trusted in holistic medicinal practices for hundreds of years and have only recently been studied in modern clinical trials. Updated trials have shown that these holistic treatments have health benefits that go well beyond their intended use.
Ingredients of Menoquil
As stated earlier in this review, the ingredients in Menoquil may help women live a healthy lifestyle. So as you can imagine from that statement, all of the ingredients come from the purest, natural sources.
There are a number of components of the Menoquil formula, so let’s take a look at some of the most effective and prevalent.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Green tea leaves are rich in flavonoids and catechins. Catechins are natural antioxidants that present a number of health benefits. But the most relevant health benefits for women going through menopause are that green tea leaf extract can provide more energy, boost metabolism, and improve vascular reactivity. Vascular reactivity measures how resilient your body is when dealing with physical and emotional stress.
- Black Cohosh – Black Cohosh is a medicinal root. It has been noted by the scientific community to have a beneficial effect on hormone profiles – in particular, female hormone profiles. Studies have shown that this ingredient can relieve common menopausal symptoms like hot flashes.
- Wild Yam Root – Wild yam root, when paired with other elements, can reduce menopausal symptoms by a significant amount. While wild yam root may have only weak estrogen-like effects on its own, but when combined with other elements in the Menoquil formula like dong quai and black cohosh, it becomes very potent.
- Soy Isoflavones – Soy isoflavones are used in the Menoquil formula because they have been observed to help preserve and support cognitive functions like memory.
How Do You Take Menoquil?
Menoquil should be consumed like any other immune boosting foods and general health supplements. The specific directions are to take two tablets in the morning as soon as you get up and another two about an hour before you go to bed. This approach Menoquil the best chance at preventing night sweats that can keep you up and cause you to lose sleep.
Who Are the Manufacturers of Menoquil?
Menoquil is a product of Pharmaxa Labs. Pharmaxa Labs is a trusted company that produces several health supplements. Menoquil is one of their most renowned products because it has been so effective for so many different women going through menopause or perimenopause.
Advantages of Menoquil
- One of the benefits of Menoquil is that it is one of the most potent on the market today
- Another advantage is that it can decrease the frequency of hot flashes in women going through menopause
- You are also likely to experience a boost in physical energy from taking the supplement
- Menoquil will also help protect your cognitive functions as you pass through menopause and age in general
How Much Does Menoquil Cost?
You can get a single container of Menoquil for the very reasonable price of $44.95. If you buy three bottles, the price gets dropped to $38.21 per bottle plus free domestic shipping. If you buy five bottles of Menoquil, the price goes down to $35.96 per bottle with free shipping. You also get a reduced cost on all the packages if you subscribe to the auto-ship program.
Where to Buy Menoquil?
The best place to get Menoquil is from the official Menoquil website. That’s because the producers offer free shipping on all orders of $60 or more and they do provide a 60-day money-back guarantee for all customers. If you also have questions about the Menoquil, you can speak with one of their customer service providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. How many Menoquil tablets should I take?
- The dosage direction says to take a total of 4 per day. Do not exceed that amount.
Q 2. Will I get addicted to Menoquil?
- Absolutely not. There are no addictive substances in Menoquil. It is 100% non-habit forming.
Q 3. Does Menoquil have a refund policy?
- Yes, it does. When you buy from the official Menoquil store, the manufacturers extend a generous return policy which stipulates that you can try Menoquil for 60 days from the date of your purchase. If you are unhappy with the way Menoquil works for you within that 60-day timeframe, you can return it for a refund. Simply contact them to obtain a return number.
All in all, Menoquil is a quality menopause supplement. Not only does it address the symptoms of menopause by treating their root causes, but it is a great general health supplement as well. It can boost your immune system, help you maintain bone density through calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin K supplementation, and help fortify your cognitive abilities.
It will be a very beneficial supplement for you if you are entering or are already going through menopause and want to stay as healthy as possible. Check it out today and try it!