How to Use an International Calling Card
If you are going to abroad and don’t know how to connect a call from abroad at cheapest way then don’t worry this article will help you to buy a calling card.
There is cheapest way to call Philippines and you can make an international call at cheapest prices.
How to buy a calling card
- Check Details of Company – Always check the details of the service provider because there are many fraud service provider is there in the market. Most calling cards have disclaimers on the back of the card so always read them. Always research the service provider so you will find that whether they are a genuine provider or not.
- Check hidden Charges – Always check the hidden charges, many people don’t check hidden charges then they have to pay more for extra charges. So always check hidden charges before buying a card.
- Always compare call rates – You should compare call rates between service providers because all have different call rates so you should compare between them and after comparison, you will find a suitable call rate for your usage. A comparison is an important thing before purchasing a calling card.
- Check the terms and conditions – Always read the terms and conditions of a calling card because sometimes you are not allowed to make a call from abroad or to some particular countries. You should read all teams and conditions of a calling card so you will find that what can do and what cannot do with the calling card.
- Check expiry date of card – Always check expiry card of a calling card because they came with an expiry date so you should check the expiry date of card other you will not be able to access an expiry card. So you should check the expiry date of the card before purchasing a calling card and expiry date is written on the card only so you can check there.
- Buy a card – As you can see above that you have to check all above given things before purchasing a calling card because this information is important to know before purchasing a calling card other you may be in trouble to access the card. After check the all thing you can buy a calling card for you. You can buy a calling card from stores or you can also buy a card online from any website.
How to use an International Calling card –
- Buy a calling card – For using a calling card first you have to buy a calling card. As you can see in the above article that before purchasing a calling card you have to check some important things like expiry date of card, terms, and condition of the card, hidden charges and have to compare the call rates. After looking at things you can buy a calling card. You can buy a calling card from any store or you can buy a calling card from any website. If you are purchasing a calling card from a store then the clerk will activate the card for you and then you can use it. If you buy a card online then you will not get a physical card but you will get an access number and your PIN then you can use the card.
- Dial the Access Number – Every card come with an access number, so you have to first dial the access number for activation of the calling card. An access number is a toll-free number and it is for activation so you have to first dial the access number for activation.
- Enter your PIN – As above mentioned, when you buy a card you will get an access number with a PIN, or Personal identification number, so when you dial the access number, you will receive a prompt to enter your PIN so you have to enter that PIN. If you are using a physical card then the PIN is written on the card and if you are using an online card then you will get PIN through email ID.
- Dial Number – After entering the PIN, you can dial the number you are trying to call. So when a call connected your minutes of calling will start counting.
- Hang up – After finishing call you can hang up the call. When you hang up notification will show on your phone which shows remaining minutes of prepaid calling.
So you can see in the above article that buying a calling is easy and access to that card is also easy. If you are looking to call the Philippines then you should check the cheapest way to call Philippines or any other country. You should consider the above-given things before purchasing a calling card so you will get the benefit.