Best Corporate Secretarial Services Singapore
Consider entrusting the statutory compliance of your company to the professionals from Singapore’s corporate secretarial services. Choosing a plan that includes freebies can help you save money.
A professional value corporate secretary in Singapore can free up valuable resources for your company. It allows you to save both time and money while focusing solely on your company’s main objectives.
Companies Act compliance is made more accessible with the help of Singapore secretarial services. They also make sure that your company complies with ACRA requirements. The organization oversees all of Singapore’s businesses and has created guidelines for how they should behave themselves.
The Company Secretary Must Be Appointed
Singapore-based corporations are required to appoint a company secretary as a minimum. They can’t get away from it. You must take action within six months of your company’s registration date. One of the current market trends is to hire an experienced corporate secretarial service provider in Singapore.
If you’re considering incorporating in Singapore, look for an incorporation agent who includes extras in their services. Secretarial services in Singapore, such as those provided by SBS Consulting Pte Ltd, are well-known.
One incorporation bundle included all three services for a lower price. You only get the company registration, secretarial services Singapore, and local registered office address for $699. Or, you could opt for only company secretarial services for $299 only.
Singapore company secrecy services
It does not matter whether you opt for a three-in-one package or the standalone company secretary services. Its benefit to you remains the same-the secretaries employed by the secretarial services Singapore take care of the following tasks for you.
- Conveying of meetings, preparing agenda, recording minutes, & maintaining attendance sheet
- Maintaining the company’s statutory registers
- Circulating board resolutions, accounts, annual reports, & interim statements to shareholders
- Preparing Director’s Report/ Compilation Report
- Managing shares & fielding shareholder’s questions
- Transfer of shares
- Paying ACRA’s fees & Filing Annual Returns
- Maintaining the register of the company’s shareholders, directors, secretaries, & auditors.
- Maintaining the register of the company’s assets
- The opening of a corporate bank account
- Knowing details of Directors’ shareholdings
- Communicating due dates of ACRA filings to directors
It is not very difficult to hire a company secretary for a Singapore private limited company. The appointee must have the knowledge and experience to take care of the responsibility. However, in public limited companies, you have to hire a qualified and experienced secretary.
- A Secretary for Singapore Public Limited Companies
- Be Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
- Be a member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
- Be registered with the Singapore Branch of the Association of International Accountants.
- Be registered with the Institute of Company Accountants in Singapore
Benefits of Corporate Secretarial Services Singapore
Cost-effective: The cost of outsourcing to a corporate secretarial service in Singapore is much more affordable than that of employing an in-house secretary. And, you get serviced by the professionals.
Quality: The reputable company secretarial services Singapore hires highly talented and experienced professionals who offer quality services. They know how to take care of your statutory requirements.
Efficiency: Letting a company secretary from a services provider take care of your compliance frees you from administrative work. You can pay more attention to the core goals of the business.
There are alternatives to value corporate secretary in Singapore. You can do the task yourself if you have the time and inclination. Or, you can hire a full-time secretary who may prove to be a costly alternative. Hiring a secretarial service in Singapore saves you time, money, effort, etc. It certainly takes a load off your back and reduces the stress that an administrative task can cause.