7 Free Online Fax Services
Paper fax machines are a nightmare for office staff to utilize. The best online fax services will enable you to abstain from grappling with the fax by sending all your work electronically. This makes your office progressively productive. If you need to pick an online faxing service for your business, you first need to know the upsides and downsides to it. When you choose to pick a fax administration online for your business, you first need to affirm whether it is truly for your business or not. Here are 7 free online fax services along with their pros and cons for you choose from:
FaxZero is one of the 7-fax services available online. The most satisfying thing about this site is that it is manageable and has an automatic interface.
- This form is more convenient than the ordinary fax machine. There is no button pressing option or any other confusing features. All you have to do is provide them with your basic information and you are good to go.
- If you happen to be from The Us or Canada, then your fax is free if you are mailing three or fewer pages. They also provide international service to their users.
- If, for instance, your fax fails to transmit to the other person, then FaxZero has an option of a refund. If you are in the US or Canada, then you get a 100% refund and if you are somewhere else then you get 90% back of your total amount.
- The faxes sent from this site and received are clean and presentable. Moreover, it accepts a wide variety of files, such as .DOC/.DOCX (Word),.TXT, RTF, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, HTML, PPT and many more.
- However, even though this site provides free service, you have to include a cover page. The downside of this feature is that it includes the logo of their site and makes your work look less professional.
- Furthermore, if you are waiting for the confirmation of your fax, you might have to continuously refresh your spam folder because of the unlimited spam.
- The worst downside of this service is that you cannot receive any fax from the other side. You can only send faxes from this site.
- Lastly, in the world of Smartphone’s, it is a big disadvantage that this service has no application for mobile users.
Another online fax service available is GotFreeFax. According to its users, it is a fast and reliable service that provides high privacy and security to its users.
- It does not save any faxes that the users send or receive. In contrast with FaxZero, it also does not add their logo to the cover page, keeping it as much professional as they can.
- It also allows you to avail their 30-day free trial.
- However, the only downside of this site is that its website does not look professional, and gives an amateur impression that drives many of its potential users away.
A popular and reputable player among online fax services, eFax is a powerful digital platform for faxing that allows its users to send and receive faxes through email, the internet and mobile device.
- It is an ideal service for medium-sized business. The advantages of using this website are that it allows its users to add their digital signatures as easily as possible. If your business sends, more than one fax per day then these features saves you from wasting your time and making things fast, for instance, if you have a business of customizejackets then this service allows you to send unlimited faxes to different people from different email id at the same time.
- It does not matter how large your business is, eFax permits its users to create a number for them that incorporates toll-free, local and international numbers.
- eFax was designed keeping businesses in mind and how they need to send different emails at the same time that is why they have included the feature of multi-user support. You can fax multiple recipients from different email ids simultaneously without worrying that the server will die.
- Nevertheless, nothing is perfect. This site also comes with its own set of disadvantages. The topmost disadvantage of eFax is that it is not fairly priced as its other competitors. It is a relatively expensive virtual fax provider.
- You will get numerous features in this application, however, it does not include a high monthly fax limit.
- Finally but most importantly, another feature absent from this site is a customizable cover page. If you are someone who likes to add their touch to their faxes then this might be a deal-breaker for you.
Free fax sending and receiving service, PamFax, is available on multiple platforms. These platforms include Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android and Blackberry.
- The best thing about PamFax is that it is accessible anytime anywhere on all of these platforms. This feature has made things convenient for its users.
- Additionally, when you sign up for this service, you also automatically avail Free pages that you can send or receive. It does not require you to have a credit card so it frees people from all kinds of worries related to unknown charges that occur or the personal information of your credit card getting out. When you first sign up, you receive a free fax number that provides unlimited reception.
- Almost all of the major features of this online service are free without any additional activation fee.
- Moreover, they have an address book that stores all your contacts for future use. You are also able to access this website through Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, making fax extremely user-friendly.
- In spite of all the pros that it provides, its free pages also finish quickly. When you sign up, you only get three free pages for no monthly fee package but after that, you have to pay 0.10$ per page that you send or receive.
- Furthermore, you also do not receive a number when you sign up which can be quite puzzling because they cast an impression that if a person signs up they will automatically receive a fax number with no additional cost.
RingCentral is a publicly available software providing cloud based communication and collaboration solutions for small businesses.
- This administration enables the leader to concede access to different clients while yet holding regulatory command over the account.
- This is the only main online fax administration that was assessed with vanity fax numbers. There is a $30, once charge for vanity and sans toll numbers, and you can get your business name to show on the web or simple fax machines.
- The RingCentral online interface enables you to block faxes from senders without a guest ID. The fax administration is only one segment of the services it provides, the UI for RingCentral’s web application and versatile application are jumbled. However, RingCentral is good with prevalent distributed storage administrations like Google Drive, Box and Dropbox and consistently incorporates with Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- One deal-breaker of RingCentral is that it is more costly than other above-mentioned services evaluated, yet the Fax Unlimited arrangement is an extraordinary choice for private companies with numerous clients.
Nextiva is another private cloud based communication and collaboration solution provider company based in Scottsdale, United states. It was founded in the year 2006.
- Nextiva is the only service that is compatible with analogue fax machines.
- This is also the most cost-effective service, which offers huge discounts for yearly payments that are part of the basic plan, which is that you get 500 faxes per month. If you receive and send faxes then, the small business and business, pro plans add 1000 and 3000 pages per month respectively.
- Nextiva also incorporates fax machine support, free number transfer and a customer that is available all the time anywhere. Its support staff was also one of the most knowledgeable and helpful out of all the other online fax administrations.
- The only downside to this administration is that it does not have an application for cellphones and many mobile users can avoid using Nextiva. However, the online portal has a good design and can be optimized for cell phones. You can send in and receive fax from your cell phone but you need to first log in to your account using a web browser.
MetroFax is a moderate online fax administration with an instinctive work process and an extraordinary selection of cloud-office framework supporting different alternatives.
- Unlike other communication services, MetroFax just handles online faxes, which makes the interface simpler to navigate.
- The easy to understand portable application enables you to transfer documents saved on your cell phone or from cloud administrations, like Dropbox, Google Drive and Box, to send over MetroFax’s protected and solid system.
- There is a 30-day trial accessible for all plans and no activation or contractually allowable charges.
- The online entry has an extraordinary choice of adjustable highlights, including content and email affirmation that your fax has been sent and gotten.
- This online fax administration is not perfect with simple fax machines, however, you can move your current number or pick a nearby or sans toll number.
To conclude, the above-mentioned names are some of the online fax services available. Every one of them is extremely efficient to use and have a good reputation in the industry. However, before choosing which one to go for, one should evaluate both their advantages and disadvantages.