Why Paul Belogour, Boston Unisoft Technologies are the Best in Trading Apps Development
Paul Belogour burst into the trading market straight from college and has been a significant presence ever since. First, as a founder of BMFN, later as the head of Boston Unisoft Technologies, Mr. Belogour possesses the financial know-how and technical expertise to lead the team that designs and develops high-end software solutions for trading newcomers and experienced brokers.
Why Should You Invest in a Mobile Trading Platform?
Smartphone adoption rates are steadily increasing across the globe. Mobile devices have long since transformed from a simple communication gadget into an essential everyday tool. More users are relying on smartphones for shopping and personal finances. Banking apps are taking over Google Play and App Store, and trading platforms are not far behind.
With a steady Internet connection, a smartphone can turn into a personal trading dashboard, complete with real-time data and multiple analytics tools. Unlike desktop software, mobile apps are one tap away and can increase daily trading sessions as users commute, wait in line, or take a lunch break.
Financial businesses interested in keeping current customers and attracting new clientele should divide their efforts between desktop and mobile development. Both can be outsourced to a professional team with experience in the Forex market, such as Boston Unisoft Technologies (https://bostonunisoft.com/). Their portfolio hosts multiple web and mobile apps, including eForex, SwissFS, and BMFN.
How Paul Belogour Investment Expertise Translates into App Benefits
According to Paul Belogour, Boston Unisoft Technologies has successfully implemented critical features that turn a mobile trading platform into a success. These include:
- The smooth onboarding process for both demo and live trading accounts. If users can start trading within a couple of minutes of downloading the app, they are more likely to try it and become loyal clients.
- Trading charts for analyzing market trends. To make profitable decisions, mobile app users should have the same access to relevant and accurate market data as desktop traders. The size of the smartphone screen makes browsing charts difficult, so zoom and winding should be available for all graphs.
- A variety of trading options. As traders have different needs, the mobile trading platform should offer all types of trading, including shares, futures, metals, commodities, and currencies. The broader a variety of financial tools, the more users the application will attract.
- Secure sensitive data transfer and storage. Users should be able to trust the app developer with their personal and financial data without risk of potential leaks and subsequent negative consequences.
- Cross-platform operation. With the increasing number of gadgets and Internet-connected devices, businesses should embrace both iOS and Android platforms. Users should not be made to choose between trading on a smartphone or a tablet and instead enjoy a seamless experience across all platforms, including desktop.
As the head of Boston Unisoft Technologies, Pavel Belogour ensures every mobile app developed by the company adheres to these principles and becomes successful.