There are no bindings on how much time you should practice yoga or how long should one take to enter into the yoga with regards age, health, etc. There are many things to learn in the yoga, which one should know. There are many institutions, which offer 200-hour yoga teacher training with certification. Before stepping in for a 200-hour teacher training, it is very pivotal that the individual has already done a consistent yoga practice for at least a year, which ensures flexibility in the body and toning up.
There are many online sites, which gives elucidated details on certified 200-hour teacher training in yoga. Before you sign up and join any class or find any training center near or far by it is important to inquire about certain aspect, which should be involved in the yoga. They are as follows,
- The training should be purely based on traditional guru Kula system, which provides that the teacher and student live together
- Teachers Training Course is yoga, which is specially trained by disciples of “ Swami Vishnudevananda”
- The Curriculum should comprise of the following instruction in asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, mantras, yoga philosophy, diet, kriyas, inner cleansing of body and reading of Bhagavad Gita.
There are also registered yoga schools that offers 200-hour program and it has educational categories, which are divided in 5 with a minimum number of hours for study.
200 Hour Training –
Under the 200-hourtraining, the teaching methodology comprises of varieties of aspect on how to practice yoga, teach yoga, follow simple basic steps and diet, meditation techniques, how to increase the level of focus and concentration etc. Under 200 hour yoga teacher training there are certain differences in techniques, training and practicing which the trainee should know and clarify with the teachers in order to remove confusions and other hindrances.
Important Features in Certifications –
- Study of the yoga philosophies and traditional text should comprise of the following yoga sutras, Hatha yoga pradipika and regular study of Bhagwat Gita.
- Yoga must comprise of non-violence, Dharma &karma.
- There should be a harmonious atmosphere and a teacher-student relationship in the community.
- 200-hour yoga teacher training should also focus on making the trainee understand the value of yoga and how important it is for trainees to learn to do seva.
Other Vital aspects comprise of the following,
- Minimum practicum of 10 hours
- Minimum contact hours for 5
- Minimum contact hours for trainers 5 hours
- The trainees should receive training in five educational categories for a minimum number of designated hours.
- Remaining contact hours 55 and elective hours 15 should be distributed among the five educational categories
Hours may be allocated at 200-hour yoga teacher training the discretion of each training based on program’s emphasis.
Yoga training comprises of extreme stamina and physical energy, which one must have. It is important to be mentally prepared for the task with peace of mind. You can keep yourself fit and fine with Yoga training. This will also help you to stay away from any type of stress and disease.